There are many options for Directv equipment. So that everyone can benefit from Directv service, you can find the perfect kit for every room.
You will have to return your DirecTV equipment after you cancel DirecTV. We will show you how!
Drop off your equipment at any UPS store, or request a pickup. They’ll then send someone to pick up your gear the next day.
It is essential to keep all your receiver/decoder boxes and any cables or remotes you received when you signed up for the service because they will require all of it.
Steps to Return DirecTV Equipment
- You must plug in your HD DVR receiver but disconnect the power cord.
- Send your equipment to UPS and get a next-day delivery label.
- Go online to ups.com and unfold the box.
- You can take a picture of the label using your cell phone.
- Call 1-800-PICKUPS to arrange for the return of your equipment within three days. Standard delivery costs $7.99
- You can pick up your equipment at your convenience or have it shipped. However, it will take 5-7 business days for delivery.
- For questions regarding returning equipment, please call 1-800-DirecTV.
- You can find detailed information about canceling or returning service and equipment on their website: http://directv.
How do you return DirecTV equipment?
Please get in touch with the operator before returning your DIRECTV or DIRECTV STREAM device.
Each return is different, but there are some guidelines that you can follow. You will receive instructions for returning the equipment from the operator via email or letter.
A. Direct TV Stream
1. To return:
You can cancel the service within 14 days of delivery or ship date.
You can cancel your DirecTV STEAM service within 14 days.
1. To return:
- Leased receivers
- b) Wireless video bridge
- Remote controls
- Satellite dish with its attachments such as pole and mount
Information on how to recycle the unwanted equipment
It’s easy and completely free. Start by going to our recycling site. Follow these steps:
- Answer the questions about your gear.
- You can create a shipping label from your computer.
- Send your device to an R2 recycler who is certified.
Where can you take your equipment?
Keep a copy of your tracking number or return receipt for future reference. You can return the equipment you have already dropped off with FedEx or UPS without a reference number.
- Please get in touch with FedEx or UPS if you need to.
- It’s easy and quick, so you don’t need to pack. Your unboxed equipment and 9-digit account number should be brought to a FedEx Office Pack and Ship location or The UPS Store controlled by the company.
- FedEx Office Pack and Ship and The UPS Store will return your equipment.
- A receipt will confirm your return and notify them that the equipment has been dispatched.
- Please follow the instructions if we send you a Return Kit
- Bring the equipment that you will be returning.
- Attach the return kit with the prepaid label.
- Drop the box at a post office or mail it to your mail carrier.
- We will include a prepaid label with your equipment if you request it.
- Use the materials included in the box to pack your equipment.
- Take out the bottom receipt tab for the prepaid shipping label.
- Remove all other labels and attach the prepaid shipping tag over the original. This return label is required to be returned.
- It can be dropped off at a post office or sent by FedEx.
Do I need a return label for DirecTV equipment?
Yes. You must return the equipment with a label. Many companies have policies that say that if you return an item to a retailer, they will only issue store credit for the original purchase price. This does not include shipping and handling fees.
- If the retailer offers no store credit and you return your product, it may be possible to lose any cashback or refund.
- Please note: We can always issue a refund if you buy the product directly from us. A return label is helpful.
How can I get a DirecTV return label?
Millions of Americans buy a product each year only to regret it later. They are unsure what to do with the product if it is returned or if there is an easy-to-find link on the website for a “return policy.”
- To return an item via mail, the company’s return policy page does not require a “return tag.”
- You can return the item by putting it in an envelope or box.
- After you request, you can also apply to UPS for a return label.
- Call 1-800-531-5000 to start the process.
- The company does not need to have your return label and will not use it. This is a service that will make you feel better about returning items.
- The company even allows you to apply on its website: www.directv.com/DTVAPP/returnlabel.
Are remotes required to be returned to DirecTV?
The customer is not required to return the remote. If the remote is defective, you only need to contact customer service. They want their customers to have a great experience.
What can you do if your remote doesn’t work?
Contact Customer Service if your remote stops responding when you call them between 8 and 11 (EST) on weekdays and 10 to 7 on weekends.
What happens if the remote stops working or lose power?
Customer Service is available during weekdays between 8 and 11 (EST) and weekends between 10 and 7 pm (EST).
If you bought your remote from a local store, don’t hesitate to contact them.
Below is more information. We hope you find it useful. You can find more information on Youtube videos.